Personal Training for Yoga and Pilates
Do you want to achieve more from your fitness programme?
- How would it be to spend less time working out and achieve more
- Would you like help with motivation
- Would you like an approach designed just for your body
- Do you require extra help because of injury or illness
- Are you overweight or simply unfit and find the idea of going to a class and working out in front of others intimidating
- Are you new to Pilates or Yogasculpt and would like to get a head start before joining a class
- Have you been a member of a gym or joined a class and found you don't use it or felt you didn’t fit in
- Do you have neck, shoulder, back or joint problems
- Are you going to see a physiotherapist because of acute or chronic pain
- Do you find it difficult to coordinate some movements and poses
If you answered yes to any of these questions I'd love to meet you and talk about how personal training might help.
I want to see you achieve your goals, so will push a bit further and encourage you when you need it. You will get total support, commitment and motivation from me. A gentle home programme will be offered, maybe 10 minutes a day. Regular sustained exercise achieves great results which are maintained over a long period of time.
My approach is to encourage rather than intimidate, it is about finding the difference between a challenge and a struggle.
Exercising will no longer be a chore!
Your workout will be much more effective than training alone. Losing weight and shaping up will become much easier. Exercise combined with a psychological approach is often the most effective way to manage mood, pain, illness or injury.
Working with me you will know you are exercising safely with correct techniques at all times under expert guidance, minimising the risk of injuries and progressing at the right pace for you.
Everyone can be transformed by improving their posture, toning abdominals and back and stretching out muscles, regardless of age, size and shape.
One to one session £50.
Block bookings available. Small groups on request.
1F3, 36 Montgomery Street, Edinburgh EH7 5JY
City centre studio also available, just contact me to discuss the best option for you.